Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Reading Entry~Ouran High School Host Club


Ouran High School Host Club is a very funny anime and manga. It's about a group of teenagers who form a club to entertain girls. In this Host Club, there is a pair of twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. They are identical, and nearly always speaking in unison, or finishing each others sentences. It's like they can read each others minds or something.
I always thought that being a single child would be nice since I'd get more attention and my brother wouldn't be there. But then I might get lonely, so after I watched OHSHC, I began to think what it wold be like to have a twin EXACTLY like me.
When I told my mother, "I wish I had a twin exactly like me, like Hikaru and Kaoru," not knowing who they were, replied,
"I'm glad you don't have a twin, 'cuz I can barely stand one of you."
That still didn't put an end to my dreams. I still want a twin, even though it's impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment